Graduate professional entry programs
Graduate professional entry programs at the University of Melbourne are endorsed by the Australian Commonwealth Government as pathways to professional practice and offer pathways to professional accreditation for graduates.
Many are recognised by professional bodies in Australia and internationally.
If you are a domestic student, these programs also offer:
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs)(most programs)
- access to government support payments for eligible students (Youth Allowance, Austudy, Abstudy) and
- entry via the Graduate Access Melbourne program which offers CSPs and bursaries to support local students who have experienced disadvantage or who are members of a specified group known to be under-represented in higher education.
- Guaranteed entry pathways to graduate degrees
- Domestic students course costs
- International students course costs
Professional Entry Programs 2012
*University of Melbourne Bachelor of Science students can undertake the Veterinary Bioscience specialisation (available from 2011) at third year level for a guaranteed entry progressing onto the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (available from 2012).