A Day at Melbourne 2014
Join us and experience a Day at Melbourne!
This special event is designed for Year 10 to 12 students and their families and allows you to come and explore our vibrant Parkville campus and find out more about the range of study options available at Australia’s number one university.
Hear from current students about what it’s like to study at Melbourne and come to tailored sessions to learn more about our entry requirements, course structures and other opportunities available to Melbourne students.
A tour of our Southbank campus will also be included in the program for those who wish to visit the Victorian College of the Arts.
This event is ideal for international or domestic students, whether you’re studying locally, interstate or in regional Victoria. It’s a great opportunity to gather information and talk to University staff about all aspects of studying and life at Melbourne.
Find out more about:
- Undergraduate degrees and graduate pathways at Melbourne
- Unique opportunities to enrich your degree such as concurrent diplomas and going on exchange and study abroad
- Admissions and entry requirements
- Access Melbourne and Melbourne Scholarships
- Accommodation options
- How parents can help with the transition to university.