Access All Areas 2013
Come and explore the University of Melbourne
Friday 12 July
Access All Areas is a series of events especially designed for Year 10 to 12 students and their families, providing an opportunity to explore what the University of Melbourne has to offer.
Whether you’re an international or Australian student, studying locally, interstate or in regional Victoria, join us at the Parkville campus and enjoy the opportunity to gather information and talk to University staff and students about all aspects of studying and life at Melbourne. There will also be an opportunity to tour our Southbank campus during the day.
Registrations for this event have now closed. All registered participants will have received a confirmation email that includes a program for the day. We look forward to seeing you on campus.
Find out about:
- Undergraduate degrees and graduate pathways at Melbourne
- Unique opportunities to enrich your degree such as concurrent diplomas, going on exchange and study abroad or participating in university sport or community involvement activities
- Admissions and entry requirements
- Access Melbourne and Melbourne Scholarships
- Accommodation options
- Student services and transition programs
For further information about Access All Areas, please call us on: 13 MELB (13 6352) or +61 3 9035 5511 if calling from overseas. Alternatively, submit an email via http://ask.unimelb.edu.au/app/contact.