The University of Melbourne has 18 graduate schools which offer a range of focused and intense courses to prepare you for professional careers such as doctor, lawyer, engineer, teacher, economist, entrepreneur and more.
The graduate schools offer a suite of coursework programs providing professional entry into your career and professional development for that extra boost when you're already working.
Each school is staffed by world-class researchers. Graduate course design provides stronger connections with community and industry for a truly professionally relevant education. Students experience opportunities to study overseas and are supported to develop strong intercultural communication skills and a cross-cultural frame of reference. The result is an internationally recognised graduate education with internationally transportable qualifications.
The University has worked closely with employers to develop curricula that will provide transferable, high-level skills which enable graduates to keep pace with an environment in which knowledge is rapidly renewed and knowledge boundaries are increasingly permeable.
For general information about graduate courses, including fees and how to apply, see Graduate courses.
For more information about a particular school visit their web site:
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Melbourne Business School
- Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
- Melbourne Dental School
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Melbourne Graduate School of Science
- Melbourne Law School
- Melbourne Medical School
- Melbourne School of Design (incl. architecture)
- Melbourne School of Engineering
- Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne School of Health Sciences
- Melbourne School of Information
- Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
- Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
- Melbourne School of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
- Office for Environmental Programs
- Victorian College of the Arts (VCA)