Before I leave high school
There are a number of ways for you to extend your studies and take part in campus life before you finish your VCE or equivalent high school qualification.
- If you are in Year 10, you can apply for the Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars Program to attend events on campus and meet other young scholars while you study Years 11 and 12.
- If you attend a Melbourne Schools Partnership International school, you can take part in on-campus programs designed to inspire Year 11 and 12 students about University study.
- If you are in Year 11, you can apply to take a single University subject while you study Year 12 through the University of Melbourne Extension Program.
- If you're an interstate student, we have a resource page with relevant information just for you!
- If you're an international student, have a look at the Trinity College Foundation Studies program.
After I leave high school
If you're here to research your first degree, you're in the right place.
- Start with information on undergraduate courses.
- Check out our information for international students studying in an Australian high school if that sounds like you.
- Have a look at the entry requirements for domestic students and international students.
- Think you'll get 94.00 or above? Look at guaranteed entry for school-leavers.
- Check out our Access Melbourne scheme and Year 11/12 Special Consideration if you have circumstance that have affected your study.
- Read about what it's like at Uni.
- Meet us at an event or contact us if you have a question.
- Find out more about courses and careers through the LEAP program