Melbourne Schools Partnership International
MSPI is a unique partnership between the University of Melbourne and leading independent schools in Melbourne, as well as the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
The University of Melbourne is proud of its affiliation with MSPI schools and greatly values the opportunity to support the personal and academic development of the high-achieving international students in partner schools.
Every year the University organises a range of on-campus events tailored to the needs of international students enrolled in Years 11 and 12 at one of the Melbourne Schools Partnership International (MSPI) schools. These activities are designed to inspire Year 11 and 12 students about future study opportunities, and motivate them to maximise their talents and abilities.
Benefits of Attending events
By attending the on-campus events, you will be able to:
- experience what it is like to study at the University;
- learn more about opportunities to study at the University;
- learn more about support services tailored to international students needs;
- meet with the Office of Admissions team who can support you in the decision-making process for tertiary studies;
- meet with University staff and former MSPI students currently enrolled at the University, and ask any questions you may have.