Having trouble with your online course application? The information below can provide you with access to online assistance which may allow you to complete your course application without having to wait for an emailed response. You may also wish to refer back to the information page for the online application.
If you are having technical difficulties with the online course application, such as receiving error messages, or you’re unable to progress to the next screen, you can log a
To avoid undue delays, you will need to provide the following information so that staff can diagnose and resolve your problem:
- If you have been given an Applicant ID please quote the number (for current or former University of Melbourne students, this would be your student number).
- Please quote your full name: given name/s and family name.
- Date/time and problem experienced (if you can, include the error message and the page you were on or a screen capture).
- IP address (use www.whatismyip.com if you are not sure).
- Browser being used (i.e. Internet Explorer or Mozilla version).
- Connection Type (e.g. dial up, broadband, wireless, mobile).
- Bandwidth (e.g. 256kbps).
- Course information: If your enquiry is about which courses are available, you can refer to Course Search
- Current Students: If you are a current student and your enquiry is about applying for anything other than a new course (such as information on leave of absence, application for cross-institutional study, or special consideration), refer to your faculty student centre
- Scholarships: Please see information about Scholarships.
- Supervisor: If you are a future research student trying to contact a potential supervisor, see Find a Supervisor.
If your issue cannot be resolved by any of the information above, please contact us.