Research Training Scheme places

Many research degrees are fully funded by the Australian Government via the Research Training Scheme (RTS).

These enrolments are exempt from tuition fee payment for the normal duration of the course.

Research degrees usually funded under the RTS are PhD, MPhil and Masters by research. In most cases you will be offered a place in a graduate research degree under the RTS. In some circumstances, Professional Doctorates may also be funded by the RTS.

If you enrol in additional subjects/courses during your enrolment you may incur an additional cost (via a student contribution if enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP), or tuition fees if enrolled in an Australian fee-paying place).

You are also required to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee.