Fees for domestic undergraduate students

These pages outline the fees for domestic undergraduate students, and provide some information about other fees and costs you will need to consider when studying at the University of Melbourne.

You'll be enrolling in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) which is subsidised by the Australian Government.

You pay a student contribution amount, with the amount determined each year by the Australian Government and the subjects in which you enrol.

The exact cost of your student contribution depends on the subjects you take, not the overall course you are studying.

Payment of the student contribution amount can be made at enrolment (upfront), or can be deferred through HECS-HELP for eligible students.

You are also required to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee.

See the Study Assist website for more information.

Our range of scholarships and awards can help relieve you of your study costs by providing living allowances and/or fee remission scholarships.

Domestic Undergraduate Scholarships

More information