Contact us: Domestic students

  • Ask a question

  • Enquire online

  • Find us

  • View our brochures

  • Sign up for

  • Connect with us

Need more information? Try our FAQs

Find more answers to frequently asked questions.

Enquire Online

Am I a domestic student?

Yes, if you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, or hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa. It doesn’t matter where you have studied and what qualifications you have.

If not, make an international student enquiry here.

I know what course I’m interested in and I want to ask a specific question. Click on the degree you’re interested in:

Undergraduate study

I’ve got a general question about undergraduate study

Enquire now

Graduate study

I’m interested in graduate study at Melbourne

Find a graduate course

Study Abroad and Exchange

I’m studying a degree overseas and interested in studying for a year or less at Melbourne as a study abroad or exchange student

Find Us

View Information Centre in a larger map