Focus on Melbourne
Focus on your future
Our Focus on Melbourne series of information evenings have now concluded. If you missed your preferred Focus on Melbourne session or would like a copy of the information presents, check out the presentations below to explore your study options, choose your pathway to success and make an informed choice.
- Explore majors, breadth options, electives, internships and research opportunities in your chosen faculty
- Map out your pathway to graduate study and career possibilities
- Work out how to see the world while studying overseas
- Enrich your degree with a Concurrent Diploma in an area you’re passionate about
- Hear from current students and staff, and get a glimpse of uni life first hand
- Confirm prerequisite subjects and entry requirements, including for our Special Entry and Access Schemes
If you have a question or would like further information about Focus on Melbourne, please contact Nicky Haslinghouse via email on email@example.com.
To view your preferred Focus on Melbourne presentation, just click on the link to download the file below.
- Agriculture (5.1 MB PDF File)
- Arts (3.8 MB PDF File)
- Biomedicine (6.4 MB PDF File)
- Commerce (4.3 MB PDF File)
- Design (13.6 MB PDF File)
- Education (2.8 MB PDF File)
- Engineering (3.4 MB PDF File)
- Fine Arts (2.8 MB PDF File)
- IT (4.8 MB PDF File)
- Law (1.9 MB PDF File)
- Music (5.5 MB PDF File)
- Science (14.5 MB PDF File)
- Vet Science (5.1 MB PDF File)